So, the game is for me to state five things you don't know about me? I could go with Todd's "five things" approach, but . . . . well, maybe I might. So, here we go:
- My wife and I are expecting our fourth child. We thought we were done with three -- two boys and a girl, ages 8, 5 and 3 -- but guess God had other plans. (Okay, we were involved with the outcome as well, but there's more to it than that. And, it's stuff you probably don't want to know.)
- In high school, among the flattering and not-so-flattering nicknames I had were Larry Bird (I was much blonder then; but didn't have any nears the basketball talent) and Shaggy.
- I've seen The Wiggles live in concert at least four times . . . can sing a pretty mean (and awful) "fruit salad." Before my daughter was born, my wife and our two sons even dressed like the Wiggles for one concert trip. (I was Murray.)
- I'm balding (but at least I have more hair at this age than my older brother did!).
- I was a newspaper journalist for the first four plus years of my working career.